Natural disasters occur all the time. Pipes break. Children forget to turn off the faucet. Things happen in life when you least expect them to, and when they do happen, who do you turn to? FLUX Construction. Our licensed company has been established since 1997. We are a certified member of the Indoor Quality Bureau. FLUX Restoration is the proven expert in mold remediation and removal in Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside counties. You can count on us to arrive at your location within 190 minutes of your call.
The Trust Factor You will never have to worry when you work with FLUX Construction. We will always be there when you need us most. We are local to your area and serve you with only the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals . One phone call to us today will provide you with the peace of mind you need and deserve. Licensed & Insured
Insurance Claims We work with all insurance companies and send the claim straight to your insurance company to make it easier for you. It is very simple to handle your damage with the insurance company. Insurance providers >> To find out more information, along with friendly personalized advice, call us today at 747-253-7332..
Here is a valuable tips:
- check your sump pump
- move valuables to higher locations,
- plug basement floor drains with removable grids
- cover basement floor drains with permanent grids
- prepare appliances for flooding
- shut off electricity to areas of the home that might flood
- plan for your pets
- gather supplies in case the electricity goes off
- discuss what to do in case of a flood which includes planning properly by FLUX Construction on your speed dial.
A high percentage of homes have experienced Flood and Water Damage due to:
- cracked water pipes behind the drywall of homes
- broken pipes above the ceiling
- leaking water filtration systems
- anything used daily like the bathroom toilet
- kitchen sinks which can cause flooding or water damage.
The only thing more devastating than the disaster itself is to hire the wrong Flood and Water Damage expert. FLUX Construction’s expertise and customer testimonials will allow you to sleep safe at night. Our goal is to eliminate your take care of your problems with our solutions. A simple phone call to747-253-7332 is all it takes! The restoration process consists of our trained and certified professionals restoring your home; removing contaminated walls, putting up new drywall, and painting the surfaces with matching colors, to make it look new again. From your kitchen, bathroom, to any area of your home, we will make sure that the damage is mitigated and the area restored, even if construction must be done.